The Vapcell K25 18650 2500mAh Li-ion Battery is a great ‘workhorse’ style cell that is a great substitute to the Samsung 25R or the Sony VTC5 as tested by Mooch. The Vapcell K25 is a 2500 mah flat top high drain battery that gives you a whole lot of vaping from each charge. Maximum continuous discharge is 20a.
Battery size : Ø18.00mm x 64.90mm
Nominal Voltage : 3.60V
Nominal Capacity : 2500mAh
Min. Rated Capacity : 2450mAh
Charging Metod : CC/CV 4.20V ± 0.05 V, 100mA Cut Off
Discharge Voltage : 2.50V (Average Cut Off)
Standard Charging Current CC : 800mA
Rapid charging Curent : 2500mAh
Charging Temperature : 0 ° to 45 °C
Operating Temperature : -20 ° to 60 °C
Continuous Discharge Current : 20A Max.
Max. Short Pulse discharge rate : 35A
Weight: 45 gr. max
Colour : Red
Version : Flat Top
Protection Circuit Board / PCB : No / Unprotected
Type : Rechargeable IMR, INR, High Drain
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.