Samsung 25R 18650 Battery’s
- Reviews (0)
18650.UK only supply authentic, batch tested and fully EU/UK regulation compliant cells, complete with a free battery case for storage and protection
- Brand: Samsung SDI
- Model: 25R (25RM)
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 2500mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 20A Max Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.22mm x 64.80mm
- Weight: 43.71g
Safe usage, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-ion/Liion) batteries/cells can be dangerous when mistreated. When purchasing from 18650 UK, the purchaser/user assumes all risks associated with their use, charging and discharging and their safe storage and/or transport. 18650 UK, its suppliers or original manufacturers cannot be held liable for injury to person(s) or property or any other form of loss or damage caused by improper use of these products.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use. (We supply free cases with every order)
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects.
- Always use a battery charger designed for the cells you are charging.
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Check your wraps and insulators regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use.
- Do not expose to extreme heat or cold or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre or return them to us for free disposal.