The VapCell T30 21700 vape battery is a larger cell that can be used with a range of vape mods and kits, particularly preferred for sub ohm vaping. A popular choice because of its high 35A output and larger 3000mAh capacity, it can support high wattage vaping for a longer time. Though not used as often as 18650 batteries, the 21700 can be used with a lot of advanced kits.
We always recommend checking compatibility before using any battery. And batteries should never be mixed and matched.
- Type: 21700 Battery
- Positive Terminal: Flat Top
- Bottom: Non-Protected
- Capacity: 3000mAh
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 35A
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge Temperature Range Between: -10°C - 60°C
Disclaimer On Use Of Batteries
THERE ARE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPECIALIST BATTERIES USED IN E-CIGARETTES. YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGE CAUSED BY IMPROPER USE OR STORAGE OF BATTERIES.
- Be charged correctly: The current and voltage used to charge the batteries must not be greater than is set out in the instructions. Batteries should not be charged in excessively cold or hot temperatures. Do not leave the battery in the charger for over 24 hours. Do not leave the battery unattended whilst charging. Never use a modified or damaged charge.
- Use the correct discharge current: The discharging current shouldn't exceed the level set out in the instructions. If it does this may cause the battery to overheat.
- Store the batteries at the right temperature: batteries should be stored at an ambient temperature in dry, well-ventilated conditions. You should avoid excessive hot or cold.
- Keep your batteries in a case when not in use. Don't carry them around loose in bags or pockets: It's vitally important that batteries do not come into contact with any metal objects as this can lead to leakage, explosion or fire.
- Not be used if they are damaged, abnormally hot, discoloured, deformed, if the wrapping is not intact or if any other abnormal conditions are detected. Dispose of the batteries if this occurs.
- Not be allowed to come into contact with water or fire. Dispose of the batteries if this occurs.
- Not be put in microwave ovens or in any high pressure container.
- Not be used or assembled with other different makes, types or models of batteries.
- Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
If liquid leaking from a battery gets in your eyes, don't rub your eyes, wash them with clean water and seek medical attention immediately. Ensure that the battery is disposed of immediately and that any liquid that has leaked from the battery is contained and removed as it may cause explosion or fire.
Each country has its own rules on the disposal of batteries. Please ensure that you dispose of the batteries in accordance with local regulations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.