|| E-One Moli Energy Corp.
| Distribution Partner
|| NPE Energy Ltd
| Top Cap
|| 18.1mm(W) 60mm(H)
| Maximum Voltage
| Nominal Voltage
|| 2600mAh (2.6 Ah)
| Maximum Discharge Rate
Lithium-Ion batteries should never be kept loose in your pocket or purse. Always use the case provided.
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.